Sunday 10 June 2012

Power of Towel

When I was in high school, I used to hang out with Tracey a lot. One night I stayed at her place and woke up really late. When I saw the clock on the wall I came to realize that Tracey was off to her class and I would have to manage on my own to get out of her vacant house. As I was sure there would be no one around, I decided to take a hot shower. After rinsing my body completely I wrapped a towel around me and stepped out of her common washroom.

She was small as compared to me, I wasn’t, (and am still not) fat, but she was short heighted and had much smaller boobs. So it was hard to wrap that towel around my 34C and cover my hips. Anyways, I walked out of the shower, in that tiny towel, singing and bumped into her boy friend (Jeremy – Black and 6’3+) who used to play soccer back then and was really famous for his extra foot… ;). As my towel was not doing any sufficient covering so I dropped the towel (letting him think that it was by accident). He could not help but stare my perky nipples which were definitely hard after bumping into him.

I noticed his bulge in his trouser, and My Oh My, he definitely had that extra between his legs. I looked into his eyes, smiled and softly grabbed his dick in my hands. I went on my knees, with out saying a thing, he stood there, and I lowered his trouser to witness one of my longest witnessed dicks. I opened my mouth, kissed it, sucked his balls and gave him a blow job right there and then. He came inside my mouth and then asked “Isn’t Tracey around Meddy?”

“Nopes, thank gawd she isn’t, else I would have tasted and witnessed you against my mouth”

“Am sure you will even enjoy more when it will go deeper inside your lil hole.”

With that we rushed to Tracey’s bedroom and he rocked my world for good hours. Even today she has no idea what happened between her best friend and her ex-boyfriend.

I still get wet when I visualize our chance encounter.

P.S - What do my readers think about this encounter? Have they by any chance faced the same scenario? Lets Share...

No comments:

Post a Comment