Tuesday 12 June 2012

Trial Room Humping


Hank (My husband) and his friend Pat are usually up for window shopping, this is the reason why they always are ready to accompany me whenever I decide to go out on shopping. Pat is 8 years younger to Hank, which means he is 4 years younger to me. He is cute and very charming. I have fantasized about him a lot. He seems to be one of those men who give it all to their women. I try to walk in minimal clothing or fitted attires whenever he is around. He also likes to roam his eyes on every mound and curve of my body. 

Last week I wanted to go out for shopping to buy a bra and pair of panties. Pat was there as well and Hank decided to go along with me. Pat agreed to accompany us. When I reached to the mall, I on purpose, slid my bare thigh against Pat’s fingers and he grabbed it softly, as if he was waiting for me to get in contact with him. I was surprised yet turned on by the warmth felt by his fingers and palm. I asked Hank to follow me as I headed towards the lingerie shop. I entered the trial room, get rid of my clothes and soon I noticed a shadow near the trial room, considering it would be Hank, I snuck him inside holding his wrist and placing his hand between my thighs. To my surprise it was Pat, who was now touching the warm, soft and wet spot of my body. “I told Hank about the discount offer at Stafford, so he rushed for that” Pat told me and his grip became firm.

“But, Pat!” I started to speak but he cupped my breast and said “Look honey, you are one hot woman, insatiable and definitely wet at this moment, don’t you like to feel it” with those words he held my hand and placed it over his bulge. God, he was huge. 

I couldn’t control my burning desire to get that manhood inside my wet pussy. I rubbed his cock up and down. He started to kiss me on my neck and slid his tongue from my neck to my chin and then suckled my lower lip. I responded by opening my mouth and sliding my tongue against his. He removed my panties and I undid his jeans. We both were pressed against each other. He slid his cock inside my pussy slowly with his both hands on either of my hips. I couldn’t help but sigh and moan. I tried to keep my voice low as in public place the fear of getting caught was something I might have not handled. But soon he covered my mouth with his, so that all my moans and groans traveled inside his mouth. He kept on fucking me there standing against the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and crossing my arms around his neck.

His movements and thrusts became faster and much wilder and he spurted his load inside my pussy the moment his bit my lower lip. I can still feel the hot load of jism flowing inside my hole. After that he left the trial room and I composed myself and walked out of the room as well. Hank was busy in his window shopping and I received a text on my cell from Pat “Hey honey, If you still want to feel this hard dick in more holes, come, meet me in the elevator”.

That’s another story! ;)

Let me know if you want to hear what happened next!

No comments:

Post a Comment